The Sweetheart Deal
Will she discover the truth about the past in time to enter into
The Sweetheart Deal .

To be honest, after reading 10% of the book, I was wondering if I should review it. The Sweetheart Deal didn’t deliver “the feels” or kilig that I was expecting when I saw the cover. Yes, I wanted to read this book because of the beautiful cover, of course, I did read the blurb too, but that did not discourage me. Still, I expected the story to be a kind of rom-com . It won’t say it is. And that’s what disappointed me in the beginning, but there’s a charm in this book that kept me reading. It’s not Ellen, (in fact, I like Cindy better than her) but John, the misunderstood John was the one, who made this book exciting for me. I fully sympathized with him, and I feel sorry to say that I can’t support his love for Ellen because he would have probably had it better if she trusted him. They just didn’t have that chemistry I’m looking for.
What I love about the book most is how the author wrote it. I can feel how it is to be in Pitney. The book describes the surroundings so perfectly I can feel the wind on my skin. Haha :D And of course, the business affair, I don’t usually read fictions that revolve around business, but one of the reasons I stick to this book until the end is that.
Blurb
Some people in her small rural community think Ellen Hamilton, the business savvy daughter of the town’s largest employer, is too big for her britches. After all it’s the 1950s and women should have no place in running corporations. But when the company is threatened with takeover by John Adair, the man who broke her heart and "betrayed" her family business years ago, she’s determined to stop at nothing to win. Yet, when the cool Ellen turns molten in John’s arms, will she discover the truth about the past in time to enter into The Sweetheart Deal.
BUY IT NOW
This post contain links from Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com




Comments
Post a Comment
Always love to hear from visitors. Share your thoughts!